From:  Giuffreda Maria Grazia <m...@cscs.ch<mailto:m...@cscs.ch>>
Date: Thursday 18 February 2016 10:41
Subject: [users-hpc] 11th EasyBuild Hackathon hosted at CSCS in Lugano

Dear All,

The Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS) is delighted to invite you to
attend the 11th EasyBuild Hackathon,
to be hosted on March 24 to 25, 2016 at CSCS, in Lugano, Switzerland.

EasyBuild is a software build andinstallation framework that allows you to
manage (scientific) software on High Performance
Computing (HPC) systems in an efficient way.

This event is dedicated to help new & expert users to get the most out of
EasyBuild. The agenda will cover a basic introduction,
an overview of the new features, the new Cray toolchains and the remaining time
will be dedicated to hands-on activities.

Attendees are welcome (and advised) to bring their own set of applications and
custom scientific workflows, so that we can integrate
it to EasyBuild and discuss/implement missing features.

The event will start at 9:30 am on Thursday, March 24 as well as on Friday,
March 25, 2016; and end at 5:00 pm on both days.

More details and updates will be available on the following link
https://github.com/hpcugent/easybuild/wiki/11th-EasyBuild-hackathon

Speakers
• Kenneth Hoste (HPC-UGent, Belgium; EasyBuild developer and release manager)
• Petar Forai (IMP/IMBA, Austria; EasyBuild contributor)
• Guilherme Peretti-Pezzi (CSCS, Switzerland; EasyBuild contributor)

The registration is now open:
http://www.cscs.ch/events/event_detail/index.html?tx_seminars_pi1%5BshowUid%5D=131

Best regards,
Maria Grazia

CSCS Swiss National Supercomputing Centre
Maria Grazia Giuffreda, PhD | Associate Director
Via Trevano, 131 | CH-6900 Lugano
mgg[at]cscs.ch<http://cscs.ch> | Phone +41 91 610 82 23

http://www.cscs.ch | http://user.cscs.ch
http://twitter.com/#!/cscsch | http://www.youtube.com/cscsch