Hi Yann,

you'll end up creating your own stack of easyconfig files in a seperate
location instead of editing the ones shipped with easybuild directly.
Remember that the shipped easyconfigs are examples, if you can use them as
is (or with ---try-toolchain=xxx), great, but often you end up needing to
modify a few things (e.g. to configure the license server for Intel, to
minimize the number of cmake versions, etc.)

Regards,
Bart

--
Dr. Bart E. Oldeman | bart.olde...@mcgill.ca | bart.olde...@calculquebec.ca
Scientific Computing Analyst / Analyste en calcul scientifique