Hello easybuilders,
I am testing EB + Lmod with hierarchical naming and I am trying to reconcile
the huge amount of modules generated by EB with the need of reducing users'
confusion by showing only the strictly necessary modules. The most logical way
of doing so seems to be by creating hidden modules for the dependencies we
don't want the users to see. However, when installing other easyconfig packages
from the default easyconfig files they cannot see the hidden modules and try to
install them again. Is there a way to tell EB to automatically look for hidden
packages without modifying the easyconfig files?

Thank you

--
Davide Vanzo, PhD
Application Developer