On 08/23/2016 06:42 PM, Alan O'Cais wrote:
> So it seems Gmane might be forever down
> (https://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/2016/07/28/the-end-of-gmane/comment-page-1/#comment-13502)
>  so we may need another serrvice, he recommends The Mail Archive

When I subscribed this list to Gmane, I also added it to the mail archive, but
there seem to be some issues with our outgoing mail headers (they contain
X-no-archive). So the mail archive is not archiving them.
I've had contact with the person in charge of our maillists and he will look
into this after his holidays.
I'll  also upload a full archive of all messages to the mail archive when this
is done.

Regard,
Jens Timmerman