From: easybuild-requ...@lists.ugent.be
[mailto:easybuild-requ...@lists.ugent.be] On Behalf Of Robert Schmidt
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 4:28 PM
To: easybuild@lists.ugent.be
Subject: Re: [easybuild] Easybuild as containers?

I'm just heading out the door, but look at my docker container here:

https://hub.docker.com/r/rjeschmi/easybuild-centos7/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__hub.docker.com_r_rjeschmi_easybuild-2Dcentos7_&d=DgMFaQ&c=UE1eNsedaKncO0Yl_u8bfw&r=RMJdCm7m5fiPWhajwKUnEW5yn4eK2YdUWW-MLVShghg&m=_ddjGMozf6REHpMrninRnn222p9BN7VOqzcnGyiZqPs&s=lGH5H9oUlpoDgOz0KrVTCSlQlkBNEQK6tRV-wnyGlUk&e=>
 (especially the 3.0.0 tag)

I didn't have too much trouble importing that into singularity as well.

I'll try to provide some more information later.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 4:21 PM Siddiqui, Shahzeb