Javier,

Yes, I also have the libnvidia-ml.so library in /usr/lib64/nvidia. The patch
seem to point to a custom path. It would probably be worth hearing Ake.

Usually codes that use CUDA can be compiled in a node that does not have GPUs,
as long as CUDA is available for linking. In this case though, since it needs
the NVML libraries which are shipped with the driver, I suspect you will have
to compile on the GPU node since the drivers should not be installed without
any GPU.

--
Davide Vanzo, PhD
Application Developer