Dear Jack and Kenneth

Just a quick thanks for your input on the issue, highly appreciated.  This is
to say I noticed your input and I intend to get back to it soon, but I lost a
lot of time last week due to “sick child” that I have to extinguish the fires
that created before I can get back to this.

Do I understand Kennet correctly, he has now done a Perl in GCCcore 6.4.0?  If
so where is it (e.g. GitHub PR)?

Best wishes
   Joachim