Hi all,

We recently got a request for installing OpenFOAM from openfoam.com   (which is different than OpenFOAM from openfoam.org). Trying to figure it out, I noticed that all existing recipes in EasyBuild download source from sourceforge or github repositories of openfoam.org, while many recipes point the homepage to openfoam.com.

Should we fix this ?

Does anyone have an actual recipe for OpenFOAM versions from OpenFOAM.*COM* (which are versions below 1706).

Also, does anyone have a suggestion on what to do with the name clash ?

Finally, if anyone has contacts in the OpenFOAM.com/.org developpers, please tell them they're nuts to have done things this way...

--
Maxime Boissonneault