--
Davide Vanzo, PhD
Application Developer
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Advanced Computing Center for Research and Education (ACCRE)
Vanderbilt University - Hill Center 201
(615)-875-9137
www.accre.vanderbilt.edu

On 2017-11-20 13:19:42-06:00 John Dey wrote:

The system you used to built foss-2016b on,  probably had gcc FORTRAN
installed.  The local package was found by pkg_config or LD_LIBRARY_PATH and
that is how your foss-2016b is now configured.  Its super important to build
Easyconfig on systems that are as stripped down as possible otherwise system
libraries will pollute your modules.