Hello, all

Please kindly advise.
I would like to make compiler such as GCC for Fujitsu available for EasyBuild.

This cross-compiler, to use the software for performing the other
scientific computing, I think that it is necessary to be able to also
be used as a toolchain.

1. Does this idea match?
2. Is it enough to add the framework file in the following directory
by referring to it?

${HOME}/.local/easybuild/software/EasyBuild/3.4.1/lib/python2.6/site-packages/easybuild_framework-3.4.1-py2.6.egg/easybuild/toolchains

${HOME}/.local/easybuild/software/EasyBuild/3.4.1/lib/python2.6/site-packages/easybuild_framework-3.4.1-py2.6.egg/easybuild/toolchains/compiler

3. I've confirmed "https://easybuild.readthedocs.io/";, but are there
any documents to be helpful?

As a current situation, it is possible to create an easyconfig file
and an Easyblock file to make the cross compiler environment model
using EasyBuild.

Best regards.