Hi,

After a install the first problem was fixed. The problem of the modules not
being found with the Hierarchical MNS still persists.

I've done a clean install of applications for foss and intel toolchain
using the default EasyBuildMNS naming scheme.
Now I want to create a HMNS module tree using the MigrateFromEBToHMNS
naming scheme and using the --module-only option.

When doing so I get:
== 2017-12-15 10:20:04,365 build_log.py:157 ERROR EasyBuild crashed with an
error (at
easybuild/EasyBuild/3.4.0/lib/python2.6/site-packages/vsc_base-2.5.8-py2.6.egg/vsc/utils/exceptions.py:124
in __init__): Module command 'module load M4/1.4.17' failed with exit code
1; stderr: Lmod has detected the following error: The following module(s)
are unknown: "M4/1.4.17"

Please check the spelling or version number. Also try "module spider ..."
It is also possible your cache file is out-of-date; it may help to try:
  $ module --ignore-cache load "M4/1.4.17"

Also make sure that all modulefiles written in TCL start with the string
#%Module
; stdout:
false

This is because the M4/1.4.17 module only exists in a subdirectory Core. Is
there a configuration option I'm missing to help EasyBuild and/or Lmod to
search the proper location for the modulefiles? Or should symlinks have
been created at that level?

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Erik