Hi all,

I got several builds that failed because the source file could not be found.
It turns out that EasyBuild unpacks files with their original timestamps (could
be years
old) and that these get removed automatically from /tmp
(no other non-networked filesystem available, I'm afraid) before the build
completed.
I now changed the framework locally to use 'tar xm' to get the current time as
timestamp.
That works fine for me. I thought to create a pull request for this, but maybe
you solved it
some other way (hard to imagine you didn't run into similar issues before;)?

Cheers,
John

--
We are ISO 27001 certified and meet the high requirements for information
security.

| John Donners | Senior consultant | Compute | SURFsara | Science Park 140 |
1098 XG Amsterdam | Nederland |
T (31)6 19039023 | john.donn...@surfsara.nl | www.surfsara.nl |

Aanwezig op | ma | di | wo | do | vr