Sorry if this is a bit off-topic;

Since EasyBuild uses -xHost or equivalent, intel puts some
cpu-feature-indicator checks into all programs.

For even the simplest program (even a trivial "int main() {return 0;}"),
when trying to run on AMD EPYC i get;

Please verify that both the operating system and the processor support
Intel(R) X87, CMOV, MMX, FXSAVE, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4_1, SSE4_2,
MOVBE, POPCNT, F16C, AVX, FMA, BMI, LZCNT and AVX2 instructions.

We only have a single EPYC machine that we bought for testing, and I was
hoping to let all users on our cluster try it out. But, pretty much all
software from the intel tree is not inaccessible, even though I think most
of them don't have any unsupported op-codes (though I might be wrong).

Anyone know of any work-around to force ignoring this error, or am I simply
stuck with the foss-tree (which seems to work fine), as we won't be
rebuilding the entire tree just for a bit of testing.

Best regards, Mikael