Hi Paul,

On 04/04/2018 20:10, Paul Melis wrote:
Hi,

I must be blind to the relevant section of the documentation, but when doing a partial build with -s <phase> I'd like to keep the build tmpdir and log file around, which currently doesn't happen. I see the --cleanup-tmpdir and --cleanup-builddir options which note in eb --help that they default to True, but I see no way to set to them to False. How to get EB to not delete those temporary items?

For all boolean options, you can use --disable-* (this is mentioned at the very end of "eb --help" output).

So, --disable-cleanup-tmpdir and --disable-cleanup-builddir are what you are after...

regards,

Kenneth