Dear Yann,

On 30/04/2018 11:28, Yann Sagon wrote:
I just noticed that building TF17 with cuda compute 6.0 and 6.1 doesn't respect the job-cores = 12 that I have in my config file. According to htop, it's using ~28 cores

Did you submit the TF build as a job using "eb --job"?
The --job-cores configuration setting only applies to build jobs submitted using --job.

If you want to control the number of cores that EasyBuild uses for building, you should use "eb --parallel=12" (or set 'parallel' in your EasyBuild configuration file).

Also, do make sure you verify your currently active configuration using "eb --show-config".

regards,

Kenneth

Best

--
Logo UNIGE      Yann Sagon
Chef d'équipe HPC

Division du système et des technologies de l'information et de la communication
Université de Genève | 24 rue Général-Dufour
Tél 022 379 77 37 | Bureau 151

www.unige.ch/stic <http://www.unige.ch/stic>