Howdy Joachim,

The file you need is jdk-8u181-linux-x64.tar.gz
You should be able to find in archive/oldversions link
at Oracle site.  Put that in your normal EB j/Java
SOURCEDIR.

EB uses .modulerc to do "magic" behind the scenes
to change the subversions for Java non underscored
versions now.

Wasn't the method I suggested and I don't much care
for the .modulerc magic but at least it is a step in
some direction to address the problem (keeping
Java version numbers upgradeable).

I recall getting errors indicating problems with the new
setup but it seemed to have done most of the what
it needed to.

HIH,

Jack Perdue
Lead Systems Administrator