Hi Alan,

That's what I would have guessed, but somehow I thought that the
OpenBLAS module might take care of setting the variable - I had assumed
OPENBLASROOT was something fairly generic, but after searching a bit
more, I get the impression that it is mainly an (Open)Molcas thing.  I
suppose when OpenBLAS comes from the package manager, then everything is
just under /usr and there is no need for programs using it to have a
dedicated variable.

Cheers,

Loris