Guten Tag Jack,

As we don't have Arco (whatever that is) I omitted the Python dependency
and everything compiled fine for Dakota 6.10, so thank you very much for
your help.

Out of interest, what's with the cfloat to cmath switch?  On what
platforms would cfloat instead of cmath work ?

Cheers,

Loris

--
Dr. Loris Bennett (Mr.)