Hi Kenneth,

I just tried that, but the problem is that I get the subdirectory from the tar in my installdir when using "buildininstalldir". Just using PackedBinary without install_cmd on the other hand puts the contents of the subdirectory in the tar into the installdir. Is this working-as-intended? Can I influence that behaviour somehow?

Thanks,
Maik