Hi Kenneth,

thanks for the feedback! In the meantime we also found that we probably didn't
have the patched OpenBLAS on that installation (it was installed before the
patch was released). We rebuilt CP2k and all of the dependencies and it seems
many test cases don't run into the SCF divergence issue anymore. I'm currently
running the full test suite to check and will report back.

I was also just now preparing a mail about some new results. We built a new
MPICH toolchain and CP2k based on that and received much less errors.

Greetings
André

--
Dipl.-Inf. André Gemünd, Leiter IT-S
Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing