Dear Kenneth, dear Jack

Le 12.11.2019 à 17:00, Kenneth Hoste a écrit :
Hi Yann,

I'm no expert in issues like this, but I suspect it has nothing to do with the Python installation itself.

Which Linux distro is this?

It's CentOS7 but it WAS CentOS6 and we didn't recompiled everything.

The Python-3.7.2 for foss-2019a was linked against an EB ssl instead of the one from the system. And this wasn't working for this eb file in particular because the ssl was too recent!

I rebuilt Python using system SSL and it's working!

Best

--

Logo UNIGE      Yann Sagon
Référent HPC

Division du système et des technologies de l'information et de la communication
Université de Genève | 24 rue Général-Dufour
Tél 022 379 77 37 | Bureau 151

www.unige.ch/stic <http://www.unige.ch/stic>