Howdy!  In Framework PR #3294, I am adding some new functionality to
'exts_list', to allow the 'git_config' dictionary to be used for downloading
sources for an extension.  This modification is in easyblock.py itself,
which makes me just a bit nervous about merging :-)

I've tested it personally to see that it works, but I would really like to
have a proper unit test in place.  I read the documentation
(Unit-tests.html) but that seems more aimed at how end-users can _run_ the
unit tests and interpret their results.

I also reviewed test/framework/easyblock.py, but that's sufficiently long
and complex that I'm not entirely sure where to start breaking, er,
"enhancing" it.  Should I write a new test ('test_extensions_download'?) for
this?  Should I just add to 'test_extensions_step'?

If I do write a new test, I'm not sure where to "register" it so it gets
executed.

Is this something the long-time experts would prefer to handle themselves?

                                                -- Mike Kelsey