Dear Easybuilders,

sorry if I missed the discussion if there exists one already, but did someone
take a look at the new structure of the intel packages? It seems our Parallel
Studio XE Cluster Edition is now "Intel® oneAPI Base & HPC Toolkit
(Multi-Node)" with two packages. No direct .tar.gz files are offered for
download anymore, but a _offline.sh script. That seems to be only a minor
inconvenience though, because the script is just the .tar.gz with some
extraction code in front, so you can skip everything up to and including
__CONTENT__ and have the .tar.gz. However, is someone already working on this?

Best Greetings
--
Dipl.-Inf. André Gemünd, Leiter IT / Head of IT
Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing