Notes for today's conf call are available at https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild/wiki/Conference-call-notes-20201223 .

Next conf call is scheduled for Wed Jan 6th 2021 at 16:00 UTC,
more info via https://github.com/easybuilders/easybuild/wiki/Conference-calls .

Enjoy the holidays best you can everyone!

regards,

Kenneth

On 23/12/2020 00:18, Mikael Öhman wrote:
I'll just add one possible topic for the agenda as it's been brought up again recently:

* Possibilities we could gain from merging foss and fosscuda toolchains.

(something which has been discussed several times before, though it looks more promising in recent developments we've made)