Hi,

Terje Kvernes <terj...@math.uio.no> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder if the missing package in question may be keyrings.cryptfile:
> https://pypi.org/project/keyrings.cryptfile/
> I seem to recall ages ago that this resolved my issues with the github
> integration.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried this, but currently my ancient pip
(8.1.2) is complaining:

  [build@admin ~]$ pip install keyrings.cryptfile
  IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/tmp/pip-build-VugZPO/argon2-cffi/setup.py'

I think I'll have to find some time to set up an environment in which I
can update pip without disturbing the rest of the system too much.

Cheers,

Loris