Hi Kenneth,

Kenneth Hoste <kenneth.ho...@ugent.be> writes:

> Dear EasyBuilders,
>
> We're happy to announce the release of EasyBuild v4.6.1 [1].
>
> An independent jury of experts thoroughly evaluated this release, and reached
> the unanimous conclusion that this is the best EasyBuild release to date!

I am sure it is the best release ever, but I currently can't install it
on CentOS 7 :-(

I get the error

  ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'Crypto'

Via EPEL I can install

  python36-pycryptodomex

but this installs it modules in the namespace 'Cryptodome', rather than
'Crypto'.

I can probably just symlink 'Cryptodome' to 'Crypto', but is there a less
hacky option?

Cheers,

Loris

--