Hi Charles,

Thanks for the response.

However, I don't quite understand your set-up.  I assume that via
JupyterLab the port issue can be dealt with, but what happens in an
interactive job?  Don't users still have to run something like

  rserver --server-daemonize=0 --www-port=8787

as described in the current EasyBuild EC?  Your EC doesn't contains such
a line.

Cheers,

Loris