Hello, Daniel Kochmański

Thank you very much. I checked the development branch and found the source of TexInfo. I was able to create a translation environment by fixing non-ASCII characters and using po4a and gettext.

Also, sorry if this topic is not appropriate on this mailing list. As an aside, if anyone else is thinking of translating, I would like to share POT files and so on.

Best Regards,
NOEU