Hey,

I've only made a puny javascript thing, but it is possible to have a "normal"
repl. I've been approached by the author of "eclweb" - this person used xterm
magic to make it more compelling:

https://opensource.chee.party/chee/eclweb

There's also an online repl:

https://repl.chee.party/

I'm not offiliated with them, so I don't know how long the online version will
persist.

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Przemyśl, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi