Hello,
        I am having end-of-line issues on Windows 11 64-bit (compiled with
Visual Studio 2022 v17.6.2). ECL acts like it is gobbling up end-of-line
characters. For example, when I type (cons 1 2)<ENTER> at the REPL  nothing
happens. If I then type <ENTER>, then REPL executes the function and returns
(1 . 2) as expected. If I type (quit)<ENTER> at the REPL, nothing happens.
If I type <ENTER>, ECL exits and returns to the Command Prompt. This is new
behavior to me, but I do not know when it began. I have never had this
difficulty on Windows before. Has anyone else observed this behavior? It
does not happen on Debian.
        David