Recently I installed the newest version of eclim (2.7.0), using it with a
headless server. Autocompletion for java is working fine in Vim.
Xml autocompletion based on a xsd file did not however, returning a 'E764:
Option 'completefunc' is not set' error. After some digging
around I noticed the complete.vim file is missing for xml
(autoload/eclim/xml/complete.vim). I reinstalled eclim 2.7.0 twice, same
Rolling back to eclim 2.6.0 and Eclipse Neon the file is present and
autocompletion is working.
In both instances the build was succesful. (I can provided the installation
log if needed but I need to redo the process in that case).
Regardless, many thanks for this piece of software!
Linux kalivm 4.9.0-kali3-amd64
Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Oxygen)
Tested on: Eclipses XMLExamples (golfcountryclub.xml)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/eclim-dev.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.