Hi all,

I built eclim from source (following the steps
on http://eclim.org/#how-do-i-get-install-it) However, when I try to run
eclimd, I get the following error:

*Your jvm does not support the architecture required for the version of
eclipse you have installed: -d64*

*eclim version: 2.7.2*
*eclipse version: Oxygen.3a Release (4.7.3a) **Build id: 20180405-1200*
*java -version: "10.0.1" 2018-04-17*
*                        Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.3 (build
10.0.1+10)*
*                        Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.3 (build
10.0.1+10, mixed mode)*
*OS: Ubuntu 16.4 LTS *

*An ugly fix:* It turns out, oracle jdk doesn't have a -d64 option (but
openjdk-1.8 does). So, I commented following lines *215-220 in eclimd* and
changed the last line to not use architecture flags.

    # if ! $($JAVA $ARCH -version 2> /dev/null) ; then
    #   echo "Your jvm does not support the architecture required " \
    #     "for the version of eclipse you have installed: $ARCH"
    #   exit 1;
    # fi
    # ECLIM_VMARGS=($ARCH "${ECLIM_VMARGS[@]}")
    ECLIM_VMARGS=("${ECLIM_VMARGS[@]}")