Hi, how can I achieve execution of JUnit of JUnit 5 tests (Jupiter)
When I try to write JUnit 5 tests with the following imports
import org.junit.jupiter.api.Test;
import static org.junit.jupiter.api.Assertions.assertEquals;

eclim yields the following

Testsuite: repo.exercise.loopedlinkedlist.LoopedLinkedListTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.018 sec

Testcase: initializationError took 0.002 sec
        Caused an ERROR
No runnable methods
java.lang.Exception: No runnable methods
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)

Test repo.exercise.loopedlinkedlist.LoopedLinkedListTest FAILED

Press ENTER or type command to continue

If I revert back to JUnit 4 it runs fine.
Thanks