Hi, all!

Being relatively long vim user, now I'm faced with the need to use Eclipse
in my work. Have to mention that it's an old version, 4.4.2 Luna, so maybe
not everything will be applicable to my case.

But anyway, can you point me out where I can find the information about
where build products can be found after ':ProjectBuild' command is run
inside vim/Eclim? I have seen the first message about the project is
building and after that, another one about the build process has been
finished. After that, I have searched through original project's source
tree (it's a C project if that is important), but could find nothing like
.elf files or whatever.

Thanks in advance for helping.