Hey guys,
I've been using Headless eclim for some time now and wanted to switch back
to the embedded eclim for a bigger project I'm am working on. Everything
was working great until I tried to hit my autocomplete remap and all it did
was enter a space. My insert remap is set to <c-@> which is just
ctrl-space, I can confirm this is not a problem on normal console vim as
the key works but it doesn't work in non-embedded gvim, I can also confirm
that it is not a issue with autocomplete as that works too. it seems to not
even show up on :map even if I set it manually.
here is what I set it with "inoremap <c-@> <c-x><c-u>"
thank you