On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Polos Ruetz <polos.ru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just letting you know that the Embedded Qt Lisp "EQL"
> (http://gitorious.org/eql/eql) now compiles fine with the current ECL
> HEAD.

Great! Thanks for reporting return to normality :-)

> (For the interested: I needed to insert the macro definition from
> SERVE-EVENT:WITH-FD-HANDLER in the file src/lisp/ini.lisp, otherwise
> it didn't compile. Since I do some non standard things in the EQL
> tool, this hack seems necessary to make the compiler aware of the
> above mentioned macro.)

Did you name it serve-event:with-fd-handler? Did you use (require
'serve-event) before building the library? One may list serve-event and
sockets among the modules that are linked together with ECL using
--with-sockets=builtin --with-serve-event=builtin etc etc

Juanjo

--
Instituto de FĂ­sica Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)