The error is the same when doing only (ql:update-client), so it doesn't do
anything with packages themselves. I saw the same error when trying out some
examples from drakma home page. Given that, I assume it has something to do
with windows networking, since on gentoo I don't get these errors, and ECL
is built with same options.
On 17 Jan 2011 21:29, "Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll" <