On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 11:05 PM, Matthew Mondor
<mm_li...@pulsar-zone.net>wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:25:30 +0100
> Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciarip...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > There were some problems with exported symbols. I have added those to the
> > core and now your program seems to work.
>
> Works fine now too, thanks again.

The previous commit was incomplete. I just realized that one of your
problems was that TOP-LEVEL also calls PROCESS-COMMAND-ARGS. I now changed
the function so that when invoked without arguments it just opens the
toplevel, while when invoked with one additional argument it works as ECL's
toplevel, parsing the command line and producing the usual prompt.

Is it ok?

Juanjo

--
Instituto de FĂ­sica Fundamental, CSIC