Dear all,

After a little bit investigation, I found that the reason I couldn't compile
without ECL_THREADS is that "ERROR" will not be defined. And in msvc\Makefile:

# Set it to non-empty to include Win32 thread support
# Currently it is NOT SUPPORTED to build ECL without threads. The reason
# is that certain exception handlers in Windows always use new threads.
# Without them, ECL would be an even more fragile piece of software.
ECL_THREADS   =
‍
So it looks like we need to implement some new error handling scheme especially
for emscripten. Is that true?

As I know very little about ECL's internals, could any one give me some
suggestions on what to do next?

- Rujia