sorry for the confusion. for some reason I am unable to post the exact error
messages. I will try to reproduce the error on my home pc ASAP.

The problem is that make-build calls compile-file-pathname internally and the
error is not directly from make-build

When I manually try something like (compile-file-pathname "a" :type :program)
it complains that LIB is not supported.

Could you also give me some hints about other points (missing c::build-program,
cannot compile usocket and most bundled examples etc)? Thanks!

????????iPhone

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: Evrim Ulu <evrim...@gmail.com>
????????: 2015??06??24?? 18:36
??????: Rujia Liu <2575...@qq.com>
????: ecls-list <ecls-list@lists.sourceforge.net>
????: Re: [Ecls-list] Packaging executable

Hello,

I'm confused. Please explain the following.

However, I ran into an error when calling it: compile-file-pathname does not
support OBJECT when i use type :fasl and does not support LIB for type :program

:program should give you executable. :shared-lib or static-lib should be enough
if you are calling lisp from other programs.

evrim.