Jamie--- I have read Ecofem, as well as Staying Alive by Shiva and would 
be very interested in discussing both works, as well as Ecofeminism in 
general. My personal attitudes and perceptions were radically altered as 
a result of these two books, along with conversation with others 
concerning these topics. I would very much like to open a dialogue 
concerning this topic. E-mail me at:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 

> 
> Dear fellow ecofeminists:
> 
> I have a request for information! Has anyone read __Ecofeminism__ by
> Vandana Shiva and Maria Mies? I am doing research in the international
> development/ecofeminist areas, and I wondered if any ecofem subscribers
> are familiar with the text.... if so, I would greatly appreciate if you
> would contact me or offer any valuable insights into this particular
> reading?! Thankyou Thankyou!!!
>  Take Care, Jaimie
> ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
> Jaimie Ann Carboy
> Department of Sociology 
> Georgia State University
> Atlanta, Georgia USA
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
> 
> 
> 

Reply via email to