From: Ecological Society of America: grants, jobs, news on behalf of =
David Inouye
Sent: Tue 2/14/2006 8:54 AM
To: ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU
Subject: MentorNet

I can second Gary Grossman's positive opinion about MentorNet
(www.MentorNet.net), the E-Mentoring Network for Diversity in
Engineering and Science. I've mentored a couple of people through the
program and think it is a mutually rewarding opportunity that hasn't
taken much of a time commitment.

David Inouye

Dr. David W. Inouye, Director
Graduate Program in Sustainable Development and
        Conservation Biology
Room 1201, Biology/Psychology Building
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742-4415