This is really drawing straws.  I can easily say, "all else being equal =
the temperature of a planet is not primarily dependent upon its distance =
from its star or the composition of its atmosphere but rather the size =
of the star around which it revolves, or even the stage of the star!"   =
Of course these things are all important but they have little to do with =
climate change beyond the aspect that it was noticed that atmospheres of =
the terrestrial planets contributed to temperature differences.  =
Furthermore, Mars does have water, there is a ton of it frozen on its =
polar caps.  Las
=20
=20
=20
VISIT HERPETOLOGICAL CONSERVATION AND BIOLOGY www.herpconbio.org =
<http://www.herpconbio.org>=20
A New Journal Published in Partnership with Partners in Amphibian and =
Reptile Conservation
and the World Congress of Herpetology.
=20
Malcolm L. McCallum