I just decided to open up a new online nature writing class, after a 6-mo or
so hiatus. More info is at the website www.wendeeholtcamp.com/nature.htm -
the course is suitable for scientists or grad students who want to write
about their research or about the environment for magazines or newspapers
but don't know how to begin, or for writers who have already published. It
includes one-on-one interaction with me to guide you through the process of
publishing and writing and knowing environmental magazines, many Q&As with
magazine editors, as well as a few writers and film makers (including nature
writer Rick Bass).

Feel free to ask any questions - course runs Jun 23-Aug 4. Email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or call 281-798-8417.

Best,
Wendee

    Wendee Holtcamp, M.S. Wildlife Ecology