Yes, I did notice this and was wondering if anyone would remark on it.
The FDA one was clearly critical of the agency. Many of the others seemed
to be targeting, albeit indirectly, the current executive branch.  Maybe I
just read more in that was there, however.

:)

On Mon, July 9, 2007 12:52 pm, Warren W. Aney wrote:
> Did anyone else notice now many of these cartoons are anti-government and
> anti-government employee? Isn't the real problem our anti-science
> administration (just one part of government) and not the agencies and
> employees who are trying to get it right?
>
> Warren Aney
> Senior Wildlife Ecologist
> (503)246-8613

Malcolm L. McCallum
Assistant Professor of Biology
Editor Herpetological Conservationa and Biology
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]