-----Original Message-----
From: Ecological Society of America: grants, jobs, news
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Wayne
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 19:14
To: ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU
Subject: [ECOLOG-L] ECOSYSTEMS Value analysis RHVs Re: [ECOLOG-L]
Ecosystems and faux ecosystems Re: [ECOLOG-L] Wetland creation

Sere gut!

Oh, well, I reckon there might be a few issues worth discussing . . .

The elephant in the room, it seems to me, is "actual."  And the roaring
mouse might be "simple."  That is, are there any devils or gods in the
details?  What about watershed value?  Fisheries?  Damage compensation?  Ad
infinitum . . .

Seems the valuations are low . . .

I do hope this is classified TOP SECRET--NTK EYES ONLY!  Just in case your
boss sees it and runs with it.

WT