Dear all Ecolog-ers,
I'm trying to find a dataset which would provide minimum and maximum DAILY
temperatures (precipitation would be nice bonus) at the global scale (the
spatial resolution doesn't matter much). I don't really care if the data
come from spatial interpolation of real station data or from a general
circulation model. Dataset with global change predictions (and
uncertainties) would be a plus.
I've been going through many data repository but haven't been able to find
one providing daily data at global scale, although I'm pretty sure there
must be several ones outhere.
Any suggestions would be most welcomed. Have a nice week,
simon