Dear colleagues,

I am organizing a workshop for Utah State graduate students on proposal
writing. I plan to run it as a mini-panel, with students signing up to read
a few proposals ahead of time, then discussing the proposals together. I
need help in finding examples of recent UNsuccessful NSF doctoral
dissertation improvement grant proposals (I already have enough successful
ones). Do you know any students who had a recent DDIG submission rejected
and would be willing to share it with us? If not, can you forward my request
on to other likely donors? If you do send me one, let me know whether to
remove the authors' names or not.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Peter Adler
peter [dot] adler [at] usu [dot] edu