Can anyone provide any information on the environmental/ Marine/
Marine Conservation job market in the northeast region, specifically
southern Massachusetts? Has there been job growth in this region
within the past ten years?  Have any of theses fields in the region
been negatively impacted by the current economic situation?  What is
the frequency of research job openings in the Federal,
State, and County agencies?  Are there more job opportunities in the
private sector?  If you are able to provide me with information please
contact me off list.  Thank you for your time.