I think it is not a big deal. As what you wrote in Method part is some
standard method for PCR, it may be developed by someone and you are just
using it as a technique in the paper.

I suggest that reading some similar paper first, then discard them and write
some of your own word, it should be sightly different. You can also citing
some paper at the end.

Hope this could help

Zewei